Women helping women to make it happen!
Discover the you inside you with fire and passion to live for God as you harness the power of your mind...
Experience an online getaway to explore the faith of your dreams!
Challenge yourself to go deeper into the heart of God's word that allows Him to go deeper into your heart.
" When you meet God in His word, that is when He meets you in your heart. His word is His heart and His heart is Jesus."
"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore." - Genesis 22:17
( May 2016) The other day I was communing with God the way that I share with you in the 'Designing You' retreat. The moment was serene and I began to contemplate about the sand on the sea shore. I imagined myself squishing the hot granules through my toes when all of a sudden I saw the HUGE hand of God lift his hand up out of the sea. It was in a fist and I could see that His hand was full; full of sea shells and He ground them with the sheer strength in his hand, and returned the pulverized minuscule portions of the shells back into the ocean. This left a curiosity in me I could not shake.
Sea sand consists mostly of rock and fragments of shells that are left to decompose through weather and water erosion over a vast amount of time. The smaller fragments are tossed around by the sea and settle as sediment. The minerals found in rock are not always stable, and decompose more readily than others and the composition that gives sand its unique qualities and color are from the minerals that are more resistant to the effects of time. The typical brown sand that is common through out the world is caused by iron staining and Some of the white beaches that are often visited in places like Florida are rich in quartz within the sand composite. There are beaches however that offer a quiet respite whose sandy shores do not consist of rock born minerals in the form of silica also known as quartz, but instead consist predominantly of calcium carbonate; tiny fragmented bits of sea life ; also known as sea shells. ( Note: Pink sand consists of pink sea shells.)
Sea shells are the exoskeletons of muscles such as snails, clams, and oysters. The marine animal secretes calcium carbonate to create its own safe environment. The shell is constantly maintained as the mollusk has to enlarge the shell as the animal grows.
Sometimes foreign objects become lodged in between the Mollusk and the shell, which become irritating. The mollusk then secretes calcium carbonate around the irritant, in order to protect itself. Oysters form a protective coating around a grain of sand and over time, produce a valuable object; a pearl.
"The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl." Revelation 21:21
Although we are likened to the grains of sand along the sea shore, we too become irritated with the troubles and worries of this worrisome world. Like the oyster we use the word of God to cover the irritant so that we can become protected from infection, disease and possible death. With each layer, the Word of God covers us with a coating of righteousness Hardening over our hearts as we become the pearls dwelling in the river of life of heaven.
"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb." Revelation 22:1
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
Join other women all over the world, or meet with your mentor and work at your own pace.
Sign up to book a week-end with me to claim your 50 page PDF booklet that is FULL of insightful information that teaches you immediately the fundamentals of God's grand design and what it means to live your faith to the fullest of God's intent.
Begin living your faith in authenticity and integrity today!
Watch this video introduction
- Do you feel distracted and distant from your relationship with Jesus?
- Do you desire a friendship with God?
- Do you struggle with finding your role as a faithful follower?
- Are you seeking depth to your bible study and prayer time?
- Are you having difficulty hanging onto your faith?
- Are you struggling in your relationships?
- Are you feeling worn out from life's demands?
- Do you have trouble staying focused?
- Do you have trouble committing to yourself and others?
- Do you at times feel lost, insecure, alone, and uncertain in your abilities and second guess your decisions after you have made them?
- Do you often feel depressed, angry and feel like giving up?
If you have answered 'YES' to any of these questions then I invite you to sign up for a life changing experience! Discover how you can live the life you've always dreamed of by living the faith you've always desired through self discovery.
- Discover how you can set healthy boundaries within relationships and uncover the real reason why you seem to struggle within them.
- Discover how you can quiet your mind, regroup and stay focused in your work place and personal life. (Get rid of insomnia! FEAR, DOUBT, DEPRESSION and NEGATIVITY!)
- Live a life of certainty as you understand the power of prayer and positive thinking as you learn to forgive and let go.